Friday, March 27, 2009

Welcome to new viewers!

Can I just say how much I am enjoying sharing ‘Stampin’ Up!’ and my cards with you all! I am meeting so many beautiful people and getting such pleasure out of seeing you all have fun at the ‘StampaStacks’ held over the last few months. I love the creativity that flows when people have a bit of a play around with the designs and go ‘outside the square’. I am definitely a much more structured, simple card maker but I love to see people ‘cut loose’ so to speak!
As I have mentioned in my 'About Me' box, I only joined Stampin’ Up! For the discount, I now can’t believe I have my own client base and a blog page!!
I decided to include ‘scrapbooking’ in the title because I joined Stampin’ Up! mainly for scrapbooking and I do hope to continue in this line more one day! When I get the time!
I have posted some of the cards we make at the StampaStacks and as I make more cards, I will add them on so hopefully it will be an evolving page!!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

India's Scrapbook

India's Scrapbook

India's Scrapbook

India's Scrapbook
Christmas 07

India's Scrapbook

India's Scrapbook
Kindergym

Cards For Sale

Listed below are some of the cards available for sale at the price of $3.00 each. Postage will be depending on how many are ordered at the time.

Alternatively, if you would like to get creative, they are available for you to make at one of my 'Stamp-a-Stacks' (See side note for detail on Stamp-a-Stacks).

Birthday Card

Birthday Card

Female Birthday Card

Female Birthday Card

Female Birthday Card

Female Birthday Card

Female Birthday Card

Female Birthday Card

Male Birthday Card

Male Birthday Card

Male Birthday Card

Male Birthday Card

Baby Girl Card

Baby Girl Card

Baby Girl Card

Baby Girl Card

Baby Boy Card

Baby Boy Card

Wedding Card

Wedding Card

Wedding Card

Wedding Card

Anniversary / Loved One Card

Anniversary / Loved One Card

Get Well Card

Get Well Card