Saturday, October 3, 2009

'Good Cheer' Christmas Stamp Set

As soon as I saw the 'Good Cheer' Stamp Set in the Spring Mini, I fell in love with it. I have found the best way to ink the stamp is by using a Brayer. In using the brayer, I roll it onto the stamp pad to ink it up and then roll this onto the stamp to ensure coverage all over the stamp. Previously when I was inking this stamp pad I was missing parts of it and the image would not be complete causing major frustration as you can imagine! So now, the stamp inks up without fail!
Supplies I have used are the Confetti Cream, Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgandy, Whisper White Card Stock, Bravo Burgandy ink, Bravo Burgandy Ribbon, Good Cheer Stamp Set and Soft Holly Roller Wheel.
This is a card I will be making in Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stacks so if you would like to make it, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

India's Scrapbook

India's Scrapbook

India's Scrapbook

India's Scrapbook
Christmas 07

India's Scrapbook

India's Scrapbook
Kindergym

Cards For Sale

Listed below are some of the cards available for sale at the price of $3.00 each. Postage will be depending on how many are ordered at the time.

Alternatively, if you would like to get creative, they are available for you to make at one of my 'Stamp-a-Stacks' (See side note for detail on Stamp-a-Stacks).

Birthday Card

Birthday Card

Female Birthday Card

Female Birthday Card

Female Birthday Card

Female Birthday Card

Female Birthday Card

Female Birthday Card

Male Birthday Card

Male Birthday Card

Male Birthday Card

Male Birthday Card

Baby Girl Card

Baby Girl Card

Baby Girl Card

Baby Girl Card

Baby Boy Card

Baby Boy Card

Wedding Card

Wedding Card

Wedding Card

Wedding Card

Anniversary / Loved One Card

Anniversary / Loved One Card

Get Well Card

Get Well Card